The Pastoral Care Policy is the umbrella from which a number of other policies evolve. These policies support the aims of the Pastoral Care Policy and the practical aspects of the implementation of the Pastoral Care Policy.
- The Pastoral Care Policy brings to life the efforts to live out the school’s Vision Statement.
- Each individual is of value and shall be respected as they are made in the image of Christ.
- Individuals learn by their life experiences.
- There are rules and expectations that come from living within a community and each person within that community is accountable for their actions.
Policies issued under the Pastoral Care Policy include:
- Managing Student Behaviour Policy which includes
- School rules
- Managing Student Behaviour Class Plans
- Bullying Policy
- Communication between:
- Parent – Staff
- Child – Staff
- Staff – Staff
- Board, Parents & Friends to Staff
- Board, Parents & Friends to Parents
- Principal to Staff
- Principal to Children and Parents