Good Shepherd Catholic School is a Catholic school and as such aims to develop the whole child:
SPIRITUALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, EMOTIONALLY and PHYSICALLY
You, the parents, are the primary educators of your children both in the faith and in ensuring, they apply themselves to their schooling. The school is a secondary educator of your child and as such, we, the staff, are here to help you in the education of your child.
Our school aims to reflect a Catholic environment of study and worship.
The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Perth to further the mission of the Church has established Good Shepherd Catholic School. Good Shepherd Catholic School endeavours to fulfil the Mandate of the Bishops, insofar as this is possible, to make a Catholic education available to all Catholic children within the Parish of Good Shepherd, Lockridge.
- Applications for enrolment will be considered according to the following enrolment priorities:
- Catholic students from the Parish
- Catholic students from outside the Parish
- Siblings of non-Catholic students
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations
- Other Non-Catholic students
Please view our Enrolment Policy:
HOW TO ENROL
A completed application for enrolment form together with a copy of:
- Birth Certificate
- AIR Immunisation History Statement
- Data Collection Form Click Here
- Baptism Certificate (where applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference (where applicable) Click Here
For information about documents required on submission of an application form please see the enrolment form checklist:
The Application for Enrolment form together with the $60.00 Application Enrolment fee are to be submitted to the office.
Please Note: This form is an application only and does not mean automatic acceptance. All enrolments are subject to an interview with the Principal.